Understanding Multiple Intelligence for Higher Learning Performance
It is quite challenging for educators, especially teachers, to treat learners using the “one size fits all” teaching approach. Studies have proved that learners (and even each individual learner) incorporate a number of intelligences, called “The Multiple Intelligences”. This training course ” Understanding Multiple Intelligence for Higher Learning Performance ” aims to introduce participants to the theory of multiple intelligences and guide them through possible means of discovering them in their students.
Participants will be able to identify the different types of multiple intelligences, learn how to apply them in the best scenario, and how to incorporate this knowledge in the class for better learning outcomes by unleashing learners’ maximum learning potential.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Introducing participants to multiple intelligences – concepts and definitions
- Discussing, identifying and describing the various types of multiple intelligences
- Learning how the right application of MIs can help boost learners’ learning abilities
- Learning how understanding MIs can help in improving class management efficiency
- Increasing awareness about learners’ behaviors for improved communication levels
Training Plan Please Click Here
This training course will be held in ( Istanbul / Sharm El Sheikh / Malaysia / Dubai / Cairo / Alexandria / London / Austria / Amsterdam )
For Registration and Further Information about Training Course Content, Please Contact Us